0.5.1 – Let Them Do Their ThingAug 18, 2017
Introducing Shutdown, a spell that will allow you to disable enemy buildings: Prevent the enemy Commander from healing, or get rid of that pesky Catling Gun. As always, expect even more: balance changes, fixes and improvements for you to enoy!
- Shutdown: A new spell that disables buildings for a short while. Can be used on Objectives.
- Comsat: Just a Tree has been replaced with the Comsat. It shows a large area of the map for a time, revealing any invisible units within.
- Nahpalm’s visuals were greatly improved.
- The Shieldbot and the Pocket Healer are now much smarter when it comes to picking which allies to aid.
- Increased Range for most Ranged Units.
- Increased Buck Damage.
- Increased Catling Gun health and range.
- Increased Mambo Damage.
- Reduced Hospital Healing.
- Increased the number of Barrels that spawn during battle, but now only one Barrel will spawn at the start.
- Reduced Barrel capture time.
- Reduced Indiana Ford Cost.
- Rocket Damage increased vs Commander.
- Commander Damage Type when enraged changed to Rocket.
- Chackie Jan Reworked: No longer invisible, but instead spawns two illusions every six seconds to confuse the enemy.
- The Healbot now only Heals one unit at a time.
- The Shieldbot now shields for a specific amount, instead of the Shieldbot’s current Health.
- Fixed an issue which caused random crashes when attempting to open a Pack.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented players from buying a Pack from the Shop.
- Fixed an issue which caused random crashes during game loading.
- Fixed an issue that caused Clubs to have more than 30 members.